bobbyxbanks via instagram
Singer Bobby Brown has wed girlfriend Alicia Etheredge in Hawaii.
Bobby Brown has tied the knot with Alicia Etheredge! According to People, the couple walked down the aisle following a New Edition concert in Honolulu, Hawaii on Monday.
The couple’s loved ones, including many of their children, were in attendance. Bobby’s older children Landon, 23, La’Princia, 22, and Bobby Jr., 19, along with the couple’s son together, Cassius, 3, were at the nuptials.
According to a People source, Bobbi Kristina – the singer’s daughter with the late Whitney Houston – was not in attendance, as they are reportedly not on good terms presently.
“I got my passion back for music and for loving myself because of her,” the singer told the mag of Alicia back in 2010.
The couple got engaged in 2010, after Bobby proposed during a New Edition show in Jacksonville, Fla.
- Your photos! Bobby Brown kicks off summer with TODAY concert
- Video: Bobby Brown sings for Memorial Day Crowd
- Whitney Houston's ex releases song about her
- Bobby Brown: I still love Whitney Houston
- Bobby Brown: I'm not the reason Whitney Houston is gone
- VIDEO: Bobby Brown 'felt disrespected' at Houston funeral