Danny Moloshok / Reuters
Sean "Diddy" Combs.
Sean "Diddy" Combs was shaken up in a car crash in front of the Beverly Hills Hotel Wednesday, though hip-hop mogul was not taken to the hospital, The Associated Press reports.
According to Beverly Hills police Lt. Lincoln Hoshino, Combs was a passenger in a Cadillac Escalade riding down Sunset Boulevard when a Lexus sedan turned left in front of the vehicle, causing the collision.
While Hoshino says Combs was complaining of pain, he decided to seek his own medical treatment rather than be taken to a hospital. Pictures from TMZ show the totaled front of the car and Combs lying on the grass following the crash.
There's been no word from Combs or his camp about the incident or the extent to which he was injured.
More in TODAY Entertainment:
- Nick Offerman offers mustache-growing tips
- Hugh Jackman: My mom abandoned me when I was 8
- Tom Cruise files $50 million lawsuit over claims he abandoned Suri
- Timberlake and Biel reveal wedding photos
- Bobby Brown arrested for DUI, police say