Reports from the red carpet of the "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" premieres around the world mostly centered around Kristen Stewart and her (ex?) boyfriend Robert Pattinson. Did they touch? Did they seem happy together?
From left to right: Kristen In Los Angeles, in London, at the Madrid premiere and earlier that day, at a photocall in a Madrid hotel.
But perhaps knowing she was in the spotlight, Stewart walked the red carpet in sheer, short and sexy dresses that definitely distracted from her relationship scandal.
In Los Angeles and London, Stewart wore daring sheer dresses by Zuhair Murad. The next day at a hotel in Madrid, she picked a black and white Julien Macdonald dress with a fierce beaded neckline. That night, she turned up the sunny factor in a yellow mini by Christian Dior.
- Review: 'Breaking Dawn 2' a weird, wild ride
- Kristen Stewart bares (nearly) all at 'Breaking Dawn' premiere
- Pattinson and Stewart together at 'Twilight' premiere
- Kristen Stewart keeps it cool, rocks leather jacket on TODAY
- Pattinson hates 'RPatz' nickname
- Stewart on relationship with Pattinson: 'Keep them guessing'
- Trump: Stewart cheated 'like a dog'